We’re a thriving team passionate about working together to deliver excellence, all in a natural forest environment.
Join the UK’s number one short break destination. We are proud to have more than 7,000 team members across five Center Parcs Villages and Head Office, working to create memorable experiences for families in beautiful forest locations.
ABOUT THE BENEFITS
- Annual profit share/management bonus
- Staff Reward Scheme
- Free use of leisure facilities
- Discounted Center Parcs breaks
- 20% discount in restaurant and retail outlets
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Sales & Marketing team in the role of CRM Analyst.
In this role, you will support the CRM and Retention team with all data and analytics requirements across daily, weekly, monthly and periodic reporting. Other responsibilities will include attending meetings as required to provide data insight, identifying ongoing revenue gain using predictive modelling and supporting with developing testing opportunities to increase campaign bookings, revenue, ATV and retention rates.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for you to become an expert within Adobe Analytics and to understand how we use data to shape every decision we make across our channels to improve ROI.
Previous experience with analytic tools / software is essential for this role.
The successful candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills as you will work closely with external agencies including Adobe to improve future campaigns.
HOURS OF WORK
You will be contracted to work 150 hours per 4 week period. Our normal Head Office working hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, however flexibility may be required.
- Hands-on experience with analytic tools/software including Adobe Analytics or comparable analysis/reporting tools
- Extensive experience with MS Excel coupled with strong numeracy/mathematical and analytical skills
- Ability to define problems, collect data, and establish facts
- Logical thinker
- Team player with excellent organisational, presentation and communication skills
- A Level or Degree in a mathematical and or analytical related subject
- Technical expertise with various BI tools and the ability to read/write SQL
- Experience in integrated marketing, CRM and Social disciplines preferred (including CRM analysis, customer segmentation, targeting, retention marketing).
- Hands-on experience with Email Service Providers and/or automated campaign management tools/ software including Neolane, Unica, Adobe campaign or comparable database marketing tools
- Good general knowledge and experience of digital marketing
- B2C experience ideally within a leisure, travel or retail environment
To apply for this role click on the 'apply now' button below, or simply send your CV to
Closing date: 18 September 2018
1st Interviews will be held: Week commencing 24 September 2018
Please note this vacancy may close at any time once sufficient applications have been received. Early submission of your application is therefore encouraged.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"