The CRM Analyst will be tasked with fully understanding the impact that the organisation's CRM activity has on customer behaviour. This includes the segmentation mapping, data extraction, analysis and reporting.
A Not for Profit and Charities organisation based in London.
The CRM Analyst will act as the data and analytics champion and will be responsible for:
1) Conducting full analysis to understand the impact of CRM Activity using advanced data techniques such as:
- Customer Segmentation and Mapping
- Predictive Modelling
- Multi-Variate Analysis
- A/B Testing
2) Working with marketing to interpret customer data and analytics and provide insights into clear, concise recommendations to support strategic planning
3) Working closely with stakeholders to provide insights into general customer data and analytic techniques
4) Designing, developing and implementing new dashboards
5) Ensuring data remains secure, stable and accurate at all times
The CRM Analyst will expected to meet the following criteria:
- A self-starter, with a clear passion for data and analytics
- First rate analytics skills, including Excel knowledge and experience working with data cubes and mining tools
- Experience and knowledge of working within CRM systems including segmentation
- Experience creating reporting dashboards
- A passion for interpreting data and providing clear customer insight
- Great stakeholder management skills
The CRM Analyst will be offered a permanent contract paying up to £45,000 per annum.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job