A position has become available to work as a CRM Analyst for a social enterprise, paying £50,000.
You would be designing campaigns and tests, then following with campaign analysis. It is important that you are strong in providing actionable experience and have prior experience with this. You would become the expert within Customer Insight analytics. Data analysis and translation would be central to your role with this company.
You would be providing expert analytical support to the Marketing teams.
One of your daily tasks would be management of the appropriate parties (both internally and externally) to ensure that the data requirements are met.
You would have the responsibility of establishing and maintaining strong external relationships with 3rd party organisations.
Ideally you would be a self-starter that the CRM Analytics Manager could rely on to deliver results for the organisation that had been agreed between you.
An overview of marketing activities and deliver actionable insights through analysis.
You would be the power user of the marketing database who can also advise and train others on its use.
- Coding experience in SAS and SQL
- Good understanding of using data to drive commercial targets & deployment across complex organisations
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Proficient in Excel
- Ability to work effectively within a team situation
- Commercial awareness (Financial, Legal, Data Protection, Compliance etc).
- communication & influencing skills (to credibly gain approval of solutions; to draw on skills of others).
- Experience in managing third party agencies
- Good understanding of Direct Marketing / CRM.
- Experience of delivering propensity & segmentation models
- Client / Bureau / Agency experience of working in a data / analytical environment