CRM ANALYST & SNR CRM ANALYST - SQL - WEST LONDON
CRM ANALYST & SNR CRM ANALYST
My client is an electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company based in London. Due to recent growth and success, and a goal to develop their data-led communication with their customers they are looking for a CRM ANALYST and SNR CRM ANLYST to join their team.
The purpose of these roles are to develop and deliver a variety of evaluation projects from start to finish, with a specific focus on dashboard development. This includes writing the requirements brief, meeting and managing stakeholders to agree outputs, development of data feeds, dashboards and their subsequent ongoing delivery. The CRM Analyst(s) will be expected to provide a guiding role for the CRM team on what work could be achieved and proactively offer suggestions of how evaluation (especially dashboards) could be applied to BAU. The role will be evaluated on the usage of dashboards within the CRM team.
- Analytical contact design (control cells, targeting, volumes, significance testing, follow-up on response curves etc) to support evaluation at a campaign, programme and overall level*
- Creation of optimised customer reporting data mart for evaluation purposes
- Attribution of responses (sales, leads, clicks, views)
- Delivery of all CRM reporting and dashboards
- ROI analysis
- Delivery of all post campaign and programme deep dive analytics to support ongoing CRM understanding and development (response profiling, segmentation, impact of triggers/ models)
- To be the contact on day to day issues for specific projects in which they are involved
- Management, mentoring and support for the other analysts/data scientists in the team
- Presentation and proposal preparation
- Working in an integrated, focused and clear partnership with the wider CRM and Analytics teams
You will need:
- The role requires background in analysis and data with an appropriate masters’ level qualification ideally in engineering, computing or statistics.
- Proven experience in dashboard design and deployment, with experience of applying statistical methods to the underlying data. Fluent in Power BI or another visualisation SaaS.
- Highly accomplished problem solving, communication, proposal writing & presentation skills along with a customer focussed approach.
- Experience within a client and/or agency analysis role developing data driven solutions to drive business benefit with proven returns.
- Proven experience of delivering database, dashboard and analytical projects with demonstrable stakeholder management skills.
- Multi-channel expertise and direct experience of marketing activities, ideally in CRM.
- Proven SQL skills and regular use of SQL platforms in previous roles are essential for this role.
- Experience in Python and R.
This company are renowned for treating their staff well, there is an excellent team here, with buy-in from stakeholders and investment in to developing this team further. It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'