Our Client is a well known Online Gaming / Sports Betting Company. They are now looking to meet with an experienced CRM Analyst.
Based at our clients brand new Gibraltar office, located in the iconic World Trade Centre building, they are currently looking to meet with an experienced and passionate CRM Analyst to join their team.
You will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people, from key customers, to internal marketing teams and various departments within the group.
The main purpose of this role is developing the communication strategy across email, SMS and direct mail, create campaigns that drive retention and customer loyalty, look after the whole lifecycle of their campaigns, including, segmentation, welcome and re - engagement programs.
The main duties and responsibilities in this role will include, but are not limited to: -
• Plan, implement and analyse CRM campaigns
• Provide insights and identify target groups for CRM initiatives.
• Campaign tracking, analysis, reporting and revision of conversion, retention and reactivation plans
• Test, monitor and optimize the offers in our emails, SMS and other real - time communications by using multiple test/control methodologies.
• Analyse the response rate and ROI to the campaigns
• Request appropriate design assets from the design team from detailed design briefs
• Undertake continuous competitive market research on retention plan
• Competit or Analysis on retention activities
• Ensure we adhere to current regulations with regards to management and handling of player data
Experience & Qualifications:
• Proven experience in the online gambling sector , ideally gained over a minimum of 2 years, in a similar level CRM or product role
• Experience of managing customer lifecycle campaigns, delivering customer loyalty, experience of using campaign management tools
• Working knowledge of databases and email platforms.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal / influencing skills
• Fluency in English
• Educated to degree level in a business or marketing discipline
• Additional languages, especially Swedish/Spanish/Polish/ Portuguese a plus.
Salary is Negotiable and Dependant on Experience!
- Online Gambling