CRM Administrator - Financial Services
£22,000 to £24,000 plus bonus and benefits
Our client is the subsidiary of a niche banking group and specialises in the provision of asset finance and lending facilities for the truck, trailer, bus, coach and specialist vehicles sectors.
This role requires a motivated team player who possesses a breadth of skills to accommodate varied activities to deliver service excellence. You will be able to manage and priortise a varied workload.
The successful candidate will provide effective support to the Manager and wider business areas through collaborative actions to drive operational excellence.
Duties and responsibilitiesi
- Be a referral point for potential faults and point of contact with Group IT and external providers
- Provide basic user training, support, advice and feedback
- Maintain a record of local IT tickets to ensure timely progression and escalation if necessary
- Work closely and effectively with colleagues to update and maintain documentation, including testing and defect identification
- Provide general support to the Leasepath SME and Continual Improvement Manager in their duties as appropriate
- As a minimum, to be proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel and Sharepoint
In the first instance please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'