Are you a highly organised person who is passionate about data? Are you able to imput and extract data relating to a sales and marketing life cycle? Our client is looking to appoint an enthusistic CRM administrator who will thrive on being developed and who displays a real passion to progress their career. If this is you, read on...
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic person who wants a progressive career to join a rapidly expanding marketing team in Manchester. As CRM Administrator, you will need to be extremely analytical, a whizz with data with experienced using Excel and have experience using / updating CRM / database systems and the general ability to learn how to manage a database.
The CDM Administrator will manage and deliver the full end-to-end process of "lead management" from marketing campaigns through to sales (so a general understanding of the marketing process would be a great help but not essential). This role would suit someone who already manages data in their current role or yoy may be a recent graduate with data anaylsing skills.
Other duties include:
- You will be fully responsible for the ownership of the "lead management" cycle and data quality/accuracy when allocating leads to sales.
- Updating sales leads and data via CRM systems
- Administering marketing and PR events
- Creation of telesales campaign plans
- Is it essential that you have strong excel skills (Pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s and data matching).
- You will also possess excellent report writing and communication skills.
IT would be amazing (but not essential) if you also had the following experience:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Pivotal
- Awareness of marketing automation platforms
In return, you will get exceptional investment in your career development, along with:-
- A structured career path
- Generous holiday allowance
- Private medical healthcare
- Life assurance
- Competitive pay and bonus scheme
- Complimentary benefits, including Bike to Work, Childcare Vouchers and discount schemes
Please forward a copy of your CV today
- CRM databases
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job