CRM Account Director
We are working with a well-known Data Marketing & CRM agency; their clientele are largely blue chip companies and are household names. Their work encompasses all aspects of data marketing, including (but not limited to) the following: Analytics, Data Planning & Strategy, CRM, Campaign Management, email, B2B loyalty programmes and local marketing toolkits.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and retention of designated accounts from the client portfolio. You will act as the key interface between the client and the internal agency teams (including - Planning, Analytics, Campaign Oporations, Marketing and CRM)
You will work with clients to understand their business pains, needs and current strategies, from a CRM and Data-marketing perspective, and then work with the internal agency teams (as above) on the planning and delivery of the relevant solutions, strategies or programmes. You will help to grow accounts and demonstrate that you can work autonomously in order to develop engaging and profitable client relationships. You will also manage an Senior Account Manager, Account Manager and Account Executive.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Aiding clients with their CRM and Data Marketing needs
- Creating strategic plans for the accounts
- Delivering against agreed account plan and budgets
- Developing commercial opportunities for both the agency and the client
- Building relationships with clients in a mature and sophisticated fashion
- Guiding and consulting with clients
- Monitoring and reviewing processes to ensure the agency delivers
Essential skills required:
- 6 - 8 years of working in marketing
- Sector experience - B2B, drinks, FMCG, retail, hospitality… but most importantly, the ability to take information and build strategies for our client, sell them in and get them delivered
- Ability to integrate and co-operate with different functions
- Strong strategic and negotiation skills
- A Solid understanding of the principles and processes of CRM and Data-Marketing
- Data - knowledge of how data works and what is possible with it. Equally, an understanding on supporting and integrating technologies
- Digital - understand what's going on and opportunities to use different technology and channels
- Team leadership and management experience
- Understanding of trade segmentations
- Understanding of using data to manage customers
- Ability to navigate large and complex client organisations
- Dealing at director level
- Account Manager
- Data Analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'