If you are an experienced mental health practitioner and Qualified Social Worker and you enjoy supporting Adults to overcome challenges and lead a fulfilling life, don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to work within the Crisis team in Carlisle. As well as working within a leading NHS Service in the area, we are able to offer an attractive hourly rate of up to £38 per hour. You will be working alongside a supportive team in a lively, dynamic environment. Though this role is challenging, it is rewarding due to the difference you will make to people's lives.
- Personal training and development
- Dedicated Randstad consultant - one point of contact
- Weekly payroll
- Competitive pay rates
- Working for a leading local authority
- Supporting people in emergent crisis
- To manage referrals into and out of the service and liaise with partner agencies to ensure effective transition through care pathways
- To deliver a range of directive and non-directive interventions aimed at de-escalation of distress and self-management.
- To undertake signposting to other services and provision of information relevant to individual need.
If you're looking to work within this leading NHS service and within a lively environment then this could be the ideal role for you. To avoid missing out on such a brilliant opportunity, please get in contact with me on or email today.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Health
- Social Care
- Physical Disabilities
- Qualified Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Mental Health Practitioner