Criminal Justice Worker
Recruitment Agency reference: 6769980
Venn Group have been approached by a Support Organisation in the Yorkshire area to recruit for a Criminal Justice Worker. The position is based in Yorkshire and is a 2 month ongoing contract. It is paying between £12.00 per hour
Your duties will include:
- Managing Criminal justice substance misuse cases
- Attending integrated offender management meetings
- Making arrest referrals
- Carrying out drug tests
- Coordinating releases
- Potentially visiting local custody suits delivering harm minimisation interventions
- Liaise with Police, HM Courts, Probation and Prison ensuring robust engagement, referral protocols and care pathways are in place ensuring they receive substance misuse advice and information and other appropriate support
- To contribute to MAPPA processes, as appropriate.
- Making treatment referrals
- To deliver criminal justice interventions in Court, Police Custody and CRC/Probation
- Support a caseload, delivering Psychosocial Interventions and motivational interviewing approaches
The successful candidate should have:
- Previous experience of the above and an enhanced DBS
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Sam Marshall or Chloe Debotte on and email your updated CV to .
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
- substance misuse
- criminal justice
- ex offenders
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'