Criminal Justice Worker
Recruitment Agency reference: 6763720
Venn Group have been approached by a Support organisations in the Yorkshire area to recruit for a Criminal Justice Worker position. The position is based in Yorkshire and is a 2 month ongoing contract. It is paying £12.00 per hour.
Your duties will include:
- Managing approximately 30 Criminal justice substance misuse cases
- Attending integrated offender management meetings
- Making arrest referrals
- Carrying out drug tests
- Coordinating releases
- Potentially visiting local custody suits delivering harm minimisation interventions
- Making treatment referrals
The successful candidate should have:
- Previous experience of the above and be qualified or working towards a recognised financial qualification
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Chloe Debotte or Sam Marshall on and email your updated CV to .
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
- Criminal Justice
- Support Worker
- Substance Misuse
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'