R13 recruitment are partnering a well-renowned organisation in their search for a Criminal Justice Case Manager. Based in Cambridge, Peterborough and Huntingdon probation offices, you will be responsible for the intensive case management of a small caseload of offenders in prisons and the community with the view to reintegrate them back into society and stop reoffending. Please note it is essential you hold a Full UK Driving License for this role and travel is expensed at 40p per mile + parking if necessary.
Duties to include:
- Intensive management of a caseload of customers with complex needs.
- Providing advice, guidance and support to enable customers overcome barriers.
- Ensuring effective case management and coordination with a particular focus on safeguarding, housing, social and family functioning and employability, psychological and physical health risks.
- Collaborating with agencies to carry out joint key working to enable effective engagement and movement.
- Reviewing on-going care and treatment, liaising with specialist workers.
- Using motivational interviewing, cognitive behavioural techniques and brief interventions in a variety of settings to promote self-esteem, well-being and motivation.
- Carrying out triage, risk assessment and risk management plans.
- Mentoring with volunteers or external agencies.
- Signposting customers to other internal and external support where appropriate.
You will have/be:
- Experienced Case Manager or a similar role.
- IAG Level 3 qualification is desirable but IS NOT essential.
- Ability to work with and manage individuals with challenging behaviour.
- Successful track record of working to targets.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office programmes and internal databases.
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Self-motivated and outcome driven approach to work.
- Excellent organisational skills coupled with the ability to prioritise workload in order to meet deadlines.
**Please Note, you will be required to undertake and pass a CRB check**
Offered salary DOE. A comprehensive benefits package is offered including; 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, pension scheme, death in service, enhanced maternity, funded team activity days, professional development opportunities and mileage expensed at 40p per mile.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Louise Prowse - Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
- Criminal Justice
- Case Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job