RSR Police is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to supplying experienced practitioners on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis to the Law Enforcement, Cyber Security, Offender Management and Regulatory Services talent markets.
RSR Police are currently recruiting for a Crime Data Integrity Audit and Inspection Officer based in Wakefield. This is a part time post up until March 2021.
- To deliver accurate and ethical crime recording and crime finalisation by undertaking audits, corrective action where , analysis of data
- Providing specialist advice and guidance in relation to all aspects of reported incidents and recorded crime
- Identify trends in non-compliance and recommend improvements to minimise errors and maximise efficiency, inform training inputs and ethical crime recording.
- Create and maintain computerised audit data, ensuring information is held to a high standard of accuracy, fulfilling internal and external audit requirements, to the standard set
- Report CDI non-compliance to supervision in a timely manner.
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
RSR Police is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'