This leading sports tour company are currently recruiting for a Sales Support Executive to assist with Cricket tour programmes. Based in South Essex, paying £19K.
Cricket Sales Support Executive, Responsibilities:
- To help run administration for all cricket tours to all destinations
- To take booking for consumer products
- Managing all aspects of organising tours - to include helping compile quotes, preparing and dispatching letters of confirmation, invoices and rooming lists.
- Support for the marketing of products specifically for Cricket advertising.
Cricket Sales Support Executive, Skills Required:
- Requires a range of skills in administration, planning, marketing and communication.
- Strong communication skills, able to liaise with suppliers, clients and officials, face-2-face, phone and in writing.
- You need to organised, highly energetic and capable of managing a very busy and diverse set of responsibilites
- Previous experieince of the travel industry desirable.
- An interest in Cricket would be of significant benefit.
- Paying £19K
- Based South Essex
- Working Mon - Fri 09.00 - 17.30
- 22 days holiday.
To apply for this Sales Support Executive please either apply online, email your c.v to or call Amy on quoting Ref: AG49280
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job