Joining TUI Airways as a Crew Travel Consultant, you will provide and facilitate an efficient and cost effective Crew Travel service to TUI Airways operating employees.
Our Airline Division is always a real hub of activity. This is the team that keeps our aircraft in the sky to get our customers to their dream locations. So what can you expect from a career in Airline with TUI? Well there is huge variety in the scope of departments and roles, from Customer Delivery to Flight Operations to Safety and Compliance, there’s so many directions your career could take and so many stakeholders to meet, learn from and work with along the way. On top of that we are the UK’s Best Leisure Airline, so what’s not to love?
How you will make an impact as Crew Travel Consultant
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Delivering a safe and operational/cost efficient service to our crew communities
- Working in conjunction with Manpower Planning to plan seasonal slip patterns and monthly travel to ensure that crew are in place to perform their duties in accordance with FTL/union agreements
- Be pro-active, anticipating the needs of our crew and the operation to explore all possible travel options, delivering to tight deadlines and within budgetary targets.
What you will bring to TUI as Crew Travel Consultant
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- Excellent IT skills and proven capability in MS office applications is essential.
- Previous experience in a customer service based role
- Understanding of airline legal agreements would be preferable
- Process and detail orientated with excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure; assimilate information, determine priorities and make decisions based on sound judgement
- Strong inter-personal and excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Ability to work as part of a team
- An enthusiastic ambassador of change who makes suggestions for improvement
- Working knowledge of Amadeus (or equivalent CRS) preferable.
TUI and you
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
TUI is the UK’s largest tour operator, our key brands include TUI, First Choice, Marella Cruises and Crystal Ski Holidays. Our airline is the country's third largest with 62 aircraft operating to over 88 destinations in 30 countries. We have a team of more than 10,000 employees serving over 6 million customers each year. We’re on a journey towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. We believe that differences drive innovation and we’re encouraging an environment where diverse talent thrives and it’s our unique colleagues that will shape the future of travel.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'