Joining TUI Airways as a Crew Training Executive, you’ll become part of the team responsible for the planning, rostering & operational delivery of the training programme for Pilots and Cabin Crew, utilising resources as efficiently as possible whilst ensuring training requirements comply with legal & industrial agreements and that budgetary restrictions are met.
What you will be doing
As a Crew Training Executive you’ll roster initial and recurrent safety/service training for Pilots and Cabin Crew in line with the training plan produced by the Manpower Planning and Flight Ops Training departments and manage ad hoc training requests as instructed by training managers. You’ll build strong relationships with these stakeholders to understand, input and appropriately challenge the training plan and training resources as required.
What we are looking for
- IT literate with a minimum of O’ Level/GCSE education
- Proven experience within an airline Crewing/Rostering environment is essential
- Previous experience in a customer service based role
- Understanding of airline legal agreements would be preferable
- Process and detail orientated with excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure; assimilate information, determine priorities and make decisions based on sound judgement
- Strong inter-personal and excellent communication skills, written and spoken
- Ability to work as part of a team
- An enthusiastic ambassador of change who makes suggestions for improvement
Working within TUI group
TUI UK and Ireland is the UK's largest tour operator with key brands including TUI, First Choice and Marella Cruises. TUI UK and Ireland's airline, TUI Airways, is the UK's third largest airline with 61 aircraft operating to over 73 destinations in 20 countries. TUI Airways was the first airline in the UK to take delivery of Boeing's 787 Dreamliner and is flying the aircraft on long haul flights. We employ a team of 13,300 colleagues, serving 5.2 million customers each year.
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism group. Covering the entire touristic value chain under one roof we employ 76,000 people in over 100 countries and offer 20 million customers comprehensive services in around 180 destinations worldwide.
Help make our customers smile and in return you will receive a competitive salary, pension scheme and further benefits such as generous holiday discounts, great rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers.
How to apply
Please click on the link below, the application process consists of answering a few questions and uploading your CV