Crew Planning Analyst is required for one of the world's leading Airlines based at the Manchester Airport.
We are looking for an exceptional Crew Planning Analyst to join the team at a time of strategic and business critical growth.
You will be an integral part of the crew supply chain, responsible for collating, creating and distributing Crew Planning reports for the Airlines as well as driving the planning processes and assisting with financial forecasts.
You will possess:
* Excellent analytical and numerical skills
* Ability to analyse financial information
* Strong experience with Excel and PowerPoint
* Exceptional communication and influencing skills
* The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Programming experience is preferred
* A Bachelor or Master's Degree in a numerical field, or an equivalent
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the UKs leading organisations that offers a unique opportunity to progress your career. To apply for this role please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job