Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 25 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Our Client is one of the world's foremost outsize cargo airlines. They are looking for a Crew Control Officer to join their busy team based at Stansted airport.
- Check day-to-day flying to ensure all flights correctly crewed, arrange cover as necessary
- Daily checking of all crew for Company EASA FTL compliance
- Give advice to OCC for any necessary schedule changes required due to FTL limitations
- Arrange hotel accommodation and transport as required due to changes
- Prepare hotel requirement reports for OCC
- Manage schedule changes requested during published roster period and arrange crew coverage in line with Company EASA FTL scheme
- Manage training plan on the published roster and update/amend training planning as necessary due to changes
- Provide admin support and any necessary reporting as required by the Crewing Manager
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Minimum 1 years' experience working in crewing environment
- Competent knowledge of EASA Flight Time Limitation requirements
- Proven ability to work under pressure in busy working environment
- IT: MS Office, ASL / crew planning system
-Salary: Competitive plus benefits
-Job type: Permanent, full-time
- Location: Stansted Airport
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to:
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency