Credit Underwriter - Asset Finance
Home based - ideally North West / Yorkshire
To £40,000 plus bonus and benefits
Our client is a new lender to the SME Asset Finance market funded by a major bank. They are seeking a Credit Underwriter experienced in fast moving "flow" Asset Finance to support the Risk Function.. This is a unique opportunity to help shape the Credit function of the business to meet the demands of the market.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Credit Underwriter with all aspects of the credit analysis..
In this role you will be:
- Analysing and verifying financial and non-financial information to determine the credit worthiness of our SME clients.
- Verifying information on client's applications and evaluating fraud risks.
- Given the responsibility to make independent credit decision within your own delegated authority.
- Making recommendations for the development of systems, processes and business policies and guidelines.
- Mentoring and training junior credit analysts as they come on board.
Directly supporting the business by enhancing the quality of credit applications as well as making recommendations to colleagues to ensure that commercial opportunities are maximised while adhering to business policies and guidelines.
In the first instance please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'