Liverpool City Centre
12 Month FTC
High Competitive Salary
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Underwriter to join a highly successful finance firm based in Liverpool City Centre on a 12 month fixed term contract. This is a busy role, which required excellent attention to detail and a throughout working knowledge financial regulations.
Previous financial experience is essential, ideally within underwriting or loan approval.
This is an excellent role for someone looking to work for a successful firm, that values their staff. Offering an excellent benefits package and competitive salary.
You must be able to commit to working weekends on a permanent basis. Your working will with be from either Tuesday -Saturday or Sunday - Thursday. Working hours are 9.00am - 5.30pm on weekdays and until 4.00pm on weekend days.
Duties will include:
* Evaluate credit applications within a delegated lending authority
* Perform affordability checks to the customer
* Assess the lending risk
* Negotiate alternative terms on proposed business
* Work closely with Fraud Team and report any suspicious applications
* underwriting finance proposals within a delegated lending mandate
* Deal with the Credit Reference Agency data and Credit Scoring concepts
* Reviewing financial statements
Skills and experience:
* Working knowledge and experience of asset valuation tools
* Strong communicator with excellent negotiation skills
* Analytical, with a good eye for detail
* Ability to work to tight time targets and maintain quality
* Thorough understanding of FCA regulations
Please click apply to send your CV to Search for immediate consideration.
If you are shortlisted you will receive a call within 5 working days of your application .
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job