They have recently relocated their offices to Basingstoke, so this is where the role will be based.
The purpose of the role is to process fraud and credit referrals from point of sale consumers.
- Online assessments and resolution of queries in real time for customers and retailers
- Assess referrals against tolerances and fraud and identity checks
- Making judgements on varying degrees of credit worthiness
- Retailer due diligence prior to approval
The ideal candidate will have a positive can-do attitude and thrive from working in a team environment. You will need to be customer focused and have a keen eye for detail.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience of either insurance mortgage or consumer underwriting
- Experience of consumer underwriting preferable but not essential
- Strong credit assessment skills with the ability to review credit searches and fraud indicators to inform the decision and bank statements in order to make informed lending decisions
- An awareness of the credit consumer act would be advantageous
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment, taking the initiative to challenge and improve the processes
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job