Key Attributes and Requirements
The key challenge in this role is to assist the Head of Credit Approval to manage risks through a combination of routine & pro-active checks on individual credits and the portfolio as a whole.
A new underwriting opportunity has arisen with a long established specialist lender based in the heart of the city.
The role involves:
- Sound understanding of the UK market for Consumer lending, SME and parameter based lending (including RMC).
- Strong academic or professional qualification background.
- At least 3 years of experience in Commercial Loan underwriting with direct exposure to decision-making and sanctioning procedures.
- Team player with an eye for attention to detail.
- Commitment and flexibility.
- Ability to work in a time constrained situations and cross-cultural environment.
- Strong verbal and written skills with highly developed presentational and business writing skills.
- Be proactive in problem solving and deadline orientated.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills, and have the capability to demonstrate good commercial judgement.
- Proficiency in the use of Excel, spreadsheets, database tools.
- Ability to organise, prioritise, multi-task.
The role offers a competitive Bank benefits package including pension scheme, discretionary bonus, 27 days holiday etc. Apply now for full details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"