We've been finding a better way for over 130 years.
Now it's your turn.
Part of a FTSE 250 financial group who have been in Bradford since 1880, we exist to help people when others refuse. We are a trusted and ethical lender - lending to our customers face to face, and making sure the loans we offer are manageable, understandable, and exactly right for them. It is this personal, responsible approach that really makes us different. And, joining our team, you will be a big part of this.
About the role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Credit Systems Analyst at our head office in Bradford. Using Decisioning tools you will be responsible for supporting the implementation and maintenance of our credit decision systems. This is key in allowing the business to align risk appetite framework for all portfolios and integration of risk policies. In addition to this you will be involved in credit strategy implementation, risk controls and compliance.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Implementation of new Decisioning Strategies (policies, scorecards etc.) in the Decisioning systems
- Identifying full impact on the changes to Decisioning systems across all portfolios
- Delivering regular management information on the outputs from Decisioning systems
- Full documentation of detail and testing of changes to Decisioning systems
- Identifying and logging business/ operational risks within Decisioning systems and processes.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- The ability to understand and analyse data
- Present findings in a clear and concise manner
- Knowledge of the Credit Risk life cycle.
- Ability to work under your own initiative, with minimal supervision
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Data analysis experience.
2:1 degree in a Mathematical related discipline would also be essential.
The satisfaction of working for a successful and ethical business who are here to help people is a big benefit of joining us, but it is not the only one. We will invest in your development - giving you the support and training to become better and better at your job. We take the work/life balance seriously, with plenty of flexible working options. And, working in a bright and refreshingly relaxed environment, you will find your opinions are valued and listened to.
On top of all this, we will give you a package including pension and bonus schemes, and a whole range of other benefits besides.
- data analysis AND credit risk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job