The Credit team at Octopus is an integral part of the Residential team. They work closely with Customer, Sales and NPL teams to write credit worthy loans. For the successful candidate there would be an opportunity to learn about the other parts of the business. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who wants to start their career within Real Estate.
A typical day
- Support the Credit team to progress deals through the lifecycle of a loan, from initial enquiry through to redemption.
- Undertake required data processing and input as required to underpin the smooth running of the Credit function.
- Administrative and operational support as required.
- Provide a high level of customer service when answering telephone calls and responding to emails.
- Deliver a best in class customer experience for all borrowers and potential borrowers.
- Pro-actively communicate with our borrowers and brokers as required.
- Support the Credit team by instructing third party professionals.
- Document production such as Agreement in Principles and offer documents.
- Carry out searches on our borrowers and properties.
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Excellent attention to detail.
- High levels of proactivity.
- Be able to collaborate with peers.
- Highly organised.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work within a fast-paced environment with an ability to prioritise asks from a high workflow.
- Strong and flexible work ethic.
- Willingness to learn.
Perks and benefits
- Amazing location
- Casual dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Mentor scheme
- Multiverse community
- Showers on-site
- Unlimited holiday
1. Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Associates apprenticeship.
2. Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal coach who will guide you through the qualification and help you achieve your full potential.
3. As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
After your Business Associate apprenticeship, you have the opportunity progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.
- Communication Skills
- Credit Risk
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'