Our client is a top tier law firm in Liverpool city centre. They are looking for a Credit Specialist to join their Finance Operations Team. The purpose of this role is to improve credit control efficiency, and therefore requires strong technical skills as well as good negotiation and a strong background in traditional high volume credit control.
The Credit Specialist will take responsibility for:
- Acting as the main point of contact for credit control queries
- Minimising commercial and aging debt
- Maintain accurate records of all debt chasing activity through advanced use of Excel
- Managing relationships with external and internal clients
- Prepare and distribute monthly client letters
- Hold regular meetings with case handlers to ensure debts are managed
- General credit control and payment chasing as required
The Credit Controller will meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience in high volume credit control
- Proven experience of working towards meeting daily deadlines (as opposed to, for example, monthly or weekly)
- Experience of working face-to-face with senior stakeholders
- Confidence to chase payments via telephone
- Excellent technical skills, including strong working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong negotiation skills
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.