Credit Risk Strategy Manager - Peer to Peer Lending
Up to £70,000 plus competitive benefits package
Do you have a burning desire to apply your skills within a Peer to Peer lending company? This role is with the UK's leading P2P lender who specialise in financing businesses which ensures they help small businesses in order to put the world's economy in a much stronger place. As Risk and Analytics manager you will have complete ownership of the development of strategies across the entire Credit Risk lifecycle but also getting management responsibility.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
You will have full responsibility for the delivery of the company's Customer Management Analytic and Strategic projects with the idea of enhancing their customer propositions and finding ways to make their strategies more efficient. You will be working across multiple brands and products including Affordability, Credit Limit Management and Customer Management Strategies.
You will be using SQL and open source technologies on a day to day basis to manipulate and extract data whilst also using it to develop innovative and exciting strategies.
WHAT IS REQUIRED FROM YOU?
- Strong experience in using SQL/SAS on a day to day basis
- The ability to take data and provide insight and develop strategy
- Exposure to differing portfolio's within the Credit Risk lifecycle
- Knowledge of Basel Models and Scorecards and how they are using within Financial Services
- Ability to work with limited supervision and use your motivation to drive the influence of your work
You should expect to earn up to £70,000 plus a competitive benefits package
HOW TO APPLY?
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
SQL - SAS - Credit Risk - P2P - Peer to Peer - Strategy - Strategic - Analytics - Analysis - Financial Services - Modelling - Models