Credit Risk Specialist-Modelling
As the Credit Risk Specialist, you will lead projects relating to Credit Risk modelling.
A well-known and trusted Financial Services business with a long history. A large company that is passionate about supporting local communities, businesses and individuals, as well as providing a flexible and supportive work environment.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Specialist:
- Lead projects and coordinate the design, development, validation, implementation, maintenance and monitoring of Credit Risk models
- Provide model documentation and recommendation papers
- Manage and prioritise own workload
- Work flexibly and fluidly within the small team, supporting colleagues when needed
The ideal candidate for this Credit Risk Specialist opportunity will have the following knowledge, experience and understanding:
- Strong academic background - analytical degree
- Experience of leading projects / teams of analysts
- Professional experience of SAS, R, Excel, etc.
- Knowledge and experience of modelling
- Credit Risk or at least Financial Services experience
- A fast learner with a proactive and self-motivated attitude
- Credit Risk
- Commercial Banking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"