Credit Risk Oversight Assistant Manager - Gloucestershire or Edinburgh - up to £45k pa - Financial Services
Your new company
Hays are pleased to be working with this leading Financial Services provider in sourcing a Credit Risk Oversight Assistant Manager for either their Gloucester or Edinburgh bases.
Your new role
Credit Risk Oversight team plays an important part in our model of 3 lines of Defence. The team provides independent opinion on key internal Credit Risk deliverables and initiatives. Your role as an Assistant Manager in the Credit Risk Oversight Team is to support the delivery standards, frameworks and oversight of Credit Risk across the credit lifecycle. You will be delivering credit risk focussed, thematic reviews and validation oversight activities for the retail credit portfolios. Your review activity will range across all credit risk teams (e.g. Collections & Recoveries, Underwriting, Portfolio Management) and all portfolios (e.g. mortgages, personal loans, business banking). This role will suit someone looking to broaden their understanding of Credit Risk. You will also work with Senior Managers providing analysis and research to support their close and continuous opinions of the retail portfolios.
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally, you'll currently have these skills and experience:
* Organisational skills to plan and coordinate review activities over several weeks.
* Strong analytical skills and ability to use technical and statistic tools (SAS, SQL, VBA / Excel).
* Experience in a Credit Risk team (e.g. Collections & Recoveries, Underwriting, Portfolio Management).
* Ability to understand complex issues, and communicate them with clarity.
* Commercial awareness, with an ability to apply perspective and use diverse views and information to reach optimal solutions.
* Knowledge of credit risk related regulation and relevant accounting standards, and their impact in the banking industry would be an advantage.
What you'll get in return
A salary of up to £45,000 based on experience + attractive company benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'