- Formulate and deliver a corporate credit review scorecards for individual FI's
- Manage the review process for a portfolio of entities
- Set internal credit ratings and manage credit limits assigned to counterparties
- Review existing methodology documentation underpinning the creation of a corporate scorecard
- Utilising advanced Excel capabilities create and document the scorecard model
- Credit Risk analysis of corporate and financial institutions
- Fully document the model and input parameters
- Corporate credit analysis, rating and limit management.
- Financial institutions credit analysis, rating and limit management.
- Solid knowledge of traded products across e.g. FI, Equity, CB, Treasury areas.
- Corporate scorecard creation: Advanced excel mandatory. VBA useful.
- Document scorecard methodology: experience of creating such documentation
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'