Credit Risk Officer
Up to £22,000
Our client, a boutique bank company based in Northwich, are urgently seeking a Credit Risk Officer with a broad credit and risk knowledge, to join their team on a permanent basis.
If you have the relevant experience, then please contact James Baker straight away.
Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Officer will include but not limited to:
- To work with each department and the numerous business units to provide support, advice and guidance;
- Carry out Credit Risk process, enhancements, reviewing procedures and recognising improvements to meet customers changing needs/business requirements;
- Create reports and returns which may include detailed research and analysis from within and outside the unit;
- Carry out specific errands within set terms of reference and defined processes;
- Support the Deputy Head of Credit Risk as and when required on specific activities and projects
- Confirm all Credit Risk principles, guidelines and procedures are clearly defined and regulatory developments are proactively communicated;
- Through regular and suitable business involvement, ensure all credit risk work is carried out to the required level of competence as set out by legal and regulatory;
- Build operative relationships with the various business units.
What you need to be our clients next Credit Risk Officer:
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Experience within a credit risk role position, ideally from a Finance services aspect.
- Involvement in working as part of a multi-disciplined team across business units.
- An understanding of Trade Finance whilst not vital.
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job