To undertake credit analysis, underwriting, risk management activities and other support for a variety of facilities and transactions (e.g. reviewing financing structures) originating in Business Development relationships and vendor programmes, in the Netherlands and potentially other European countries. Credit facilities may include a variety of financial products such as equipment leases, stock finance, guarantees, extended term payables / receivables financing, etc.
Complete annual facility and portfolio quality reviews, for both customers and vendors as applicable and collateral audits / controls.
Originate, review and update Credit Policy documents
- Several (minimum 5) years’ commercial credit underwriting experience is required, together with solid knowledge and experience in the equipment and commercial finance sector
- Vendor Finance experience in the Dutch market is essential and experience in the construction sector would be desirable,
- Degree level education in relevant subject or discipline
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills
- Fluency in Dutch and English (working knowledge of a further European language desirable)
- Attention to detail and ability to quickly highlight relevant issues
- Excellent time management and ability to balance credit and other risk responsibilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication and influencing skills with concise expression and ability to present convincing arguments to management
- Experience in financial and data analysis desirable
- Demonstrable commercial acumen
- Ability to work in a dynamic team focused environment
- Responsibility for your own personal development and learning opportunities
- Risk Management