to £65,000 + bonus & benefits
Expanding digital challenger bank has an opportunity for an experience Credit Risk Analyst to join their London HQ.
You will own key credit risk initiatives to ensure the end to end credit risks in the Bank are monitored robustly and that key risks are appropriately reported to Risk and Business stakeholders. This role is at the heart of guiding frontline people in making the right decisions; educating customers about how much we l lend, and why. The focus of this role will be on risk analytics. This role will own high profile credit risk initiatives like stress testing and affordability modelling – both these initiatives will directly impact the Bank’s lending policy and the credit profile of lending book
- Lead the development of stress testing models for long term (1st charge and 2nd charge) and short term (bridging and development finance) lending products. This would include
- Enhance current suite of stress testing models to ensure product level nuances are appropriately modelled
- Code (in R language) agreed model design enhancements and conduct testing to ensure robust implementation
- Own the analyses of stress testing results and work with the Business to fully understand risk drivers
- Lead the development of the Bank’s affordability model. This would include
- Enhance existing affordability model methodology and leverage Bank data and 3rd party data (e.g. Bureau etc.)
- Build fit for purpose model monitoring to assess ongoing model performance
- Work with dependencies across the Bank and multiple 3rd party providers to ensure robust implementation controls are in place
- Develop MI for risk reporting, credit analytics and portfolio oversight
- Support the development of credit policy and lending criteria to ensure emerging risks and agreed risk appetite are appropriately reflected in Bank’s lending practices
- Establish, implement and embed effective risk management practices and culture throughout the Bank which enable the organisation to meet its strategic goals
- Bachelor’s degree in Maths / Statistics or other highly numerate discipline
- Strong analytical skills with proven track record in building risk models
- Knowledge of languages like R, SQL or other programming languages used for data manipulation / statistical analyses
- Strong credit risk domain expertise including experience of leveraging analytics to drive credit risk performance
- Clear thinker with ability to effectively communicate across various levels and teams across the organisation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'