Credit Risk Manager
Up to £70,000 plus benefits
Interested in working as a Credit Risk Manager for a financial service who are specialist lenders? This role offers you the opportunity as a Credit Risk Manager to provide analytical skills and thought leadership on a range of financial risks. You will be the 'go to' expert on Credit related issues which can include portfolio level issues such as stress testing and MI.
You will be in a team that plays a central role in helping the company achieve its ambitious growth plans and you will be working across multiple areas of risk management.
This is your chance to join a company who specialise in mortgages who are constantly looking at new ways to grow and build on their already impressive reputation.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build, document and maintain models for a wide risk of management purposes
- Responsible for developing MI for risk reporting
- Experience of showing leadership within risk analytics in both conceptual and executional ways
- Produce Ad Hoc Analysis
- Support collection and maintenance of risk data whilst also maintaining their standards and compliance training.
WHAT IS REQUIRED FROM YOU
- Experience in Risk management where it has involved mortgage lending
- A strong understanding of Risk Management and a solid understanding of probability and statistical techniques
- Experience of being a lead analyst on portfolios, particularly around mortgage credits
- Examples of when you have used SAS
You should expect to earn up to £70,000 plus a competitive benefits package
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
Credit Risk - Manager - Risk Management - R - SAS - Lead Analyst - Mortgage - Probability - Statistical Techniques - Model - MI
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'