Credit Risk Manager
£45,000 - £50,000
A leading international distribution company is currently looking for a highly experienced commercial Credit Risk Manager to manage its credit risk function. The role requires candidates with proven experience/background within commercial/trade risk analysis. Reporting into the Head of Credit, and managing one member of staff.
- Monitoring the Group's risk exposure
- Reporting levels of risk to the Head of Credit
- Issuing warnings of perceived negative trends in customer financial statuses
- Managing customer credit limits
- Customer visits (UK and International) as and when deemed appropriate
- Managing the Group's credit risk scorecard
- Ensuring all stakeholders have a clear understanding of the scorecard's risk levels
- Ensuring all stakeholders have full visibility of global risk exposure
- Analysing customer management accounts, P&L and Balance Sheets to assess risk exposure
- Using other investigative methods to gain further knowledge of high risk customers
- Ensuring all credit risk management policies and procedures are adhered to and updated when necessary
- Holding meetings with senior management to discuss high risk customers
- Proven experience of commercial trade credit risk is essential
- Proven knowledge of reading Company Accounts
- Awareness of products to aid Credit Analysis
- Ability to attend customer sites (including overseas) and interview management
- Ability to act under minimal supervision and to work to strict timelines and targets
- Excellent communications skills - written, verbal and face to face
- Strong attention to detail
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact CWC Recruitment Ltd. CWC is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated to recruiting credit professionals. We have over 30 years of credit control and credit management recruitment experience. We are true experts within our field.
- Credit Analysis
- Credit Management
- Trade Credit
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'