As the Credit Risk Manager, you will lead a team of Credit Risk Analysts and Modellers, as well as overseeing and contributing to analysis, strategy and modelling.
A highly successful, global Financial Services business operating in over 20 counties. One of the largest businesses of their sector in the UK, this is a forward thinking and results driven company, now looking for a Credit Risk Manager to join them.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Manager:
- Leading and being hands-on with credit risk scorecards and other predictive modelling services
- Producing monthly credit risk reporting
- Designing, developing and implementing bespoke monthly portfolio analysis tools and strategies
- Assisting the Head of Analytics with balancing workload to resource
- Interpreting and deriving insightful conclusions from analysis
The ideal candidate for this Credit Risk Manager opportunity will have the following knowledge, experience and understanding:
- Strong academics - degree level in a numerate discipline
- Extensive Financial Services experience
- Broad experience of credit risk activities
- Exposure to a range of risk modelling solutions such as scorecards, PD/EAD/LGD models for IRB, IFRS9 and forecasting
- Good working knowledge of tools such as Excel, SAS, R and SQL
- Previous line management experience, including overseeing development/training of junior staff
- Ability to work in a flexible and adaptable way