We're seeking a very energetic, driven individual is keen to join a Private Equity backed Asset Finance business. This business is part of the 'new breed' of Financial Services company and we're looking for someone with fresh ideas and positive attitude who genuinely wants to be part of something exciting.
We don't want a gate-keeper, we want a Credit professional who will help support growth opportunities and enable the leadership team to make the right decisions at the right time.
You'd join at the perfect time. We need someone to act as a support the CFO and sales team who can advise facilitate their plans for growth.
· Ensure all internal credit policies and procedures are aligned with requirements
· Be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with external investors and banks
· Perform pro-active monitoring on clients as well as at portfolio levels
· Participate in credit related projects as required
· Implement and own appropriate month end reporting
· Report against funders credit requirements ensuring they aren’t breached
· Build a strong working relationship with Sales, Underwriting and Collections
· Maintain up to date knowledge of developments in Credit Risk including new regulatory requirements
· Perform risk assessment on large credit proposals and make credit recommendations
· Assisting with the implementation of a lease management system
· Proven experience within a credit risk environment, ideally from an SME
· Experience within FinTech or Financial Services is essential
· Ability to make measured and sound Credit Risk decisions for the business
· Experience dealing with regulators or external funders
· Bags of energy is essential
· Someone collaborative and positive who has the drive to help a business grow
Brilliant opportunity to join a PE Backed business who has some generous funding and a long-term view of growing a business in to a market leader.