As the Credit Risk Consultant, you will be responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of data & analytics processes which underpin the Credit Risk operation.
One of Europe’s leading utilities businesses, this well-established organisation is a household name in the UK. The company promote an excellent working culture; providing continuous support, training and rewards to ensure employee satisfaction which, in turn, guarantees customer satisfaction as well!
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Consultant / Lead Credit Risk Analyst:
- Oversee and ensure the timely and accurate production of campaigns, tracking, performance management and portfolio analytics for Credit Risk processes
- Act as a subject matter expert regarding portfolio tracking, campaign production and analytics
- Proficient use of specialist data mining software, to develop complex processes and provide accurate data & analytics for use by Credit Risk
- Contribute to the strategic management of processes through the supply of timely policy, operational performance analysis and industry insight
The ideal candidate for this Credit Risk Consultant / Lead Credit Risk Analyst opportunity will have the following knowledge, experience and understanding:
- SAS & SQL Programming skills
- Knowledge of principles and application of data processing and data warehousing of large and complex datasets
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to communicate complex subjects and information
- Highly numerate - qualified to at least degree level in numerate discipline
- MI Report Development & Production
- Knowledge of Credit Risk regulations, Governance and Compliance
- Project Governance and Development Lifecycle
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job