Credit Risk - Assistant Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within an International Bank for a dynamic individual to join a busy Risk Department.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the Bank’s Credit Risk Management Framework.
Duties will cover:
- Reviewing applications - risk assessment
- Gathering financial information on customers and analysing to determine whether to offer credit
- Negotiating repayment plans, initiating legal action if recovery proves difficult (debt recovery or insolvency work)
- Ensuring all credit risk policies are current and provide guidance on operational functions that surround these policies
- Keeping up to date with current banking legislation and procedures
- Providing guidance and support to team members to enable development
Your experience must include:
- Strong credit risk analysis
- Solid commercial/consumer banking experience with a lender who is a member of the Council of Mortgage Lenders (CML)
- Good education (educated to degree level or equivalent)
- Able to analyse and interpret basic financial statements and tax returns
- CeMAP qualification (advantageous)
- Credit Analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'