Credit Risk Analyst
Up to £45,000
A great opportunity to develop technically with Python and R by joining one of the UK's fastest growing lenders.
One of the largest UK lenders working with major retail brands, this company are innovative, fast-paced and continuing to grow. They boast an enviable London office, flexible remote working, and offer lots of training and development opportunities with open source and cloud technologies. If you're looking to propel your Credit Risk career, this is a great place to be.
- Monitor and report on credit acquisition strategies
- Develop your own SQL code to allow for automation of reports
- Support a server transition with Python modelling
- Help to manage the Acquisition and Underwriting strategies
- Determine score cut-offs and decide on customer lending
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Advanced skills with SQL or SAS
- Experience or interest to work with Python (academic or commercial) - this role will allow you to develop technically with Python with commercial application
- Experienced working with data in a Credit Risk or Lending environment
- Previous automation of reports, building MI or using data techniques to influence strategy
- Bachelors degree in a STEM discipline is advantageous
Up to £45,000
Extensive training opportunities - analytical and strategy
Highly competitive bonus structure
Private medical cover
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Rosalind Madge via the Apply link on this page.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'