Credit Risk Analyst
A fast-paced tech business focusing on unsecured lending is seeking a bright Credit Risk Analyst to join their Acquisition and Underwriting strategy team.
The company are migrating to SQL server and will performing their complex analysis and modelling using Python, so initially this role will involve automating processes in SQL, developing reports and monitoring new customer acquisitions. In the longer term, the focus will shift toward designing and optimising these Acquisition strategies, solving business problems using SQL and Python.
- Initially it will be technical, developing reports and automating things using SQL as well as some analysis using python
- Manage BAU processes and ad-hoc projects within the Credit Risk Strategy team
- Medium-long term the role will involve developing and managing the Acquisition and Underwriting strategies, setting Score Cut-Offs, deciding which customers to lend to and under what terms using data
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Advanced skills in SQL or SAS
- Python is a desirable too, but not necessary. This role will offer the chance to develop these skills over time and put any self-learning into practice in a professional environment
- Experience automating reports, building MI, working with data in a Credit Risk or Lending environment
- Experience developing Credit Risk or Lending strategies is a big plus as it will be the longer term focus of the role
- Improve your SQL coding skills
- Training and development in Python
- Strategy exposure as well as technical advancement
- Highly competitive salary + excellent benefits including 10% average bonus, 14% pension, private medical etc
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'