The Credit Risk Analyst, Acquisition will play a leading role in using data driven insights to develop, implement and optimise Acquisition and Fraud strategies for an industry leading motor finance portfolio.
This is a new role in the recently established Credit Risk team with regular interaction and guidance from the Chief Credit Officer. We are looking for a strong, ambitious analyst with some data mining and analytical experience, but not necessarily relating to acquisition strategies, who embraces the challenge of being part of the journey to grow a relatively new analytics function. With the right training and coaching, they will be given the excellent opportunity to define and shape acquisition strategy management in a progressive, agile and growing lender, and develop their own understanding of acquisition strategy management. Exposure to executive management is guaranteed, as is the chance to make a real impact on the commercial decision-making process and the opportunity to gain swift professional development.
Role and responsibilities:
- Provide support to Senior Credit Risk Analyst on design, monitoring and enhancing of acquisition and fraud strategies, and provide analytical insight on new business performance
- Support with setting score cut-off strategies and policy rules to drive loss performance in line with agreed business objectives and achieve positive customer outcomes
- Support deep-dive analytics (cohort analysis, pre-post analysis, segmentation and ad-hoc analysis) to drive actionable insights and recommendations
- Provide insight into portfolio and segment trends through targeted analysis, forecasting and the development of regular MI
- Develop a good understanding products, policies and processes and translate business questions and problems into actionable insights via data extraction and analysis
- Support business and finance partners to develop new products and processes, that result in positive customer outcomes and achieve business objectives
- Monitor the lending portfolio for any material trends or potential opportunities
Qualifications, Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree qualified in a numerical discipline
- Experience using SAS or SQL or equivalent (SAS preferred)
- Excellent numerical, statistical and analytical skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills e.g. excel, word, power point and access
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of working to a high level of detail and accuracy
- Experience in a Strategic or Portfolio Analytical role
- Experience within a Credit Risk role is highly desirable, however, analytical experience within other environments or disciplines would be considered
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'