Credit Risk Analys
Up to £50,000
A fast growing London lender are seeking an Analyst with experience producing Provisions and Impairment forecasting to join their Credit Risk team. If you are a daily SAS user who enjoys ownership over projects where you will manage your own workload this could be the role for you.
Leading their niche product offering, the company enjoy a unique office culture... High paced and challenging yet informal with little red tape. The role will suit a self starter who likes the Analytical elements as well as the Financial. Sitting in a growing Credit Risk team but with daily interaction with Finance you will play a key role in Forecasting and Reporting on Provisioning and Impairment. There is responsibility and accountability, but still it's a collaborative environment where guidance and support is only ever a breadth away.
- Produce Provision and Impairment forecasts for quarterlies, budgets etc
- Compile and produce management reports with relation to Provisions and Impairment Forecasts
- Deep dive into Forecasting numbers and perform trend analysis to understand the Impairment and Provisioning data and produce insights on same
- Communicate analysis and findings with senior management and internal teams
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- University degree in a numerate discipline from an accredited University
- Experience working in an analytical role in a Credit Risk or related financial function
- Experience using SAS and SQL (or similar) on a daily basis
- Knowledge of accounting standards such as IAS and IFRS with respect to provisioning and impairments
- Up to £50,000
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Amazing office space in central London
- No red tape environment with freedom to own projects from start to finish
- Growing company with huge progression opportunities
HOW TO APPLY:
Use the apply feature on this page!!
Credit Risk Analytics, Capital and Impairment, Provisions, Reporting, Forecasting, SAS, SQL, Excel, IFRS9, IAS, IFRS, Accounting, Collections, Loss Forecasting, Cash Recovery
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"