Credit Risk Analyst
£55,000 + Competitive Benefits
Would you like to join a top FS company with great career progression, an exciting range of start-up and partnering portfolios, and who are at the forefront of banking innovation? Our client is growing its Strategic Credit Risk team. Our client is renowned for allowing flexibility, so you'll have freedom to add value to different areas of the lifecycle, and dabble with different projects so you can thrive in the business.
The one constant is that you will play a key role in the direction of an exciting banking portfolio with one of the UK's most well-respected lenders.
- Perform analysis, make decisions and implement changes to achieve adherence to strategy
- Develop and implement Credit Risk strategies to achieve the short and long-term goals of the team and wider company
- Monitor strategy effectiveness, making adjustments and implementing effective recommendations
- Explore new ways of harnessing data and data sources to optimise portfolio performance
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in a Strategic Analytical role is required
- Experience within a Credit Risk or Strategic Analytics role is highly desired
- Experience using SAS or SQL is essential (SAS preferred)
- Competitive Benefits
- Amazing learning opportunities
- Career Progression
- Exposure to full Credit lifecycle and wider commercial issues
Credit Risk, Strategic Analysis, Fraud, Collections, SAS, SQL, Finance, Portfolio, Loans, Credit Cards, Acquisitions, Collections, Credit Life-cycle
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"