Credit Risk Analyst
A long-established Financial Services business that is expanding and developing the Credit Risk department.
The company is happy to consider various levels of experience, whether that be Analysts with a few years’ experience in a similar role or graduates with limited professional experience but a strong analytical ability, excellent academic background and a good work ethic.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Analyst:
- Assist in the development of the Credit Risk function
- Develop credit risk models. monitoring standards/processes, MI, etc.
- Produce credit risk reporting, recommendations and highlight emerging trends
- Conduct credit risk portfolio analysis
- Support forecasting and stress testing activities
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Credit Risk Analyst role:
- Strong academic background within statistics/analytics
- Some professional experience in a similar Credit Risk role would be beneficial
- Hard working
- Excellent technical ability
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'