Credit Risk Analyst
As the Credit Risk Analyst, you will assist in all aspects of Credit Risk within the business.
A long established financial services business offering a range of services and products.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Analyst:
- Assist in the development of the Credit Risk function
- Develop credit risk models and monitoring standards/processes
- Development of MI
- Provide commentary for credit risk reporting, highlight emerging trends and make recommendations to management
- Undertake analysis of the credit risk
- Evolve the credit risk reporting framework to provide on-going oversight and control of the credit risk portfolio
- Support forecasting and stress testing activities
- Develop credit risk appetite limits and reporting thresholds which remain aligned with the strategic risk appetite
The ideal candidate for this Credit Risk Analyst opportunity will have the following knowledge, experience and understanding:
- Strong academic background - degree in a related statistical/mathematical discipline
- Experience in a similar analytical role, ideally Credit Risk
- Some knowledge of experience of SAS, SQL or similar would be beneficial
- Analytical and modelling experience would be a bonus
- Excellent communication skills
- Pro-active nature with a desire to drive business forward and identify and make the most of opportunities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"