We’re Shop Direct, the multi-award winning company behind exciting brands such as Very.co.uk, Very Exclusive and Littlewoods.com. We’re the UK’s second largest pure-play online retailer, with annual sales of £1.9 billion, 1.3 million website visits a day, and with over 63% of online sales completed on mobile devices.
We exist for one sole purpose, one clear goal that binds 4,500 people together - to make good things easily accessible to more people.
Our people are innovators, they’re ambitious and are always looking to push boundaries and explore the art of the possible to ensure we stay at the cutting edge of digital retail.
We are looking for talented individuals who have a track record of providing statistical analysis with excellent programming skills to join our rapidly growing team. You’ll be comfortable working within a high volume, fast-paced environment. We are also looking for people who are naturally curious, have good commercial acumen, an absolute can-do attitude coupled with a high level of energy and passion and the constant aim to surpass themselves.
You will be joining an organisation where development is key and where good ideas are listened to and actively encouraged. All of that in a flexible and friendly work environment where helping each other develop is at the heart of everything we do.
- Act as an SME within the Account Management strategy team, working on strategies such as limit management programs, order authorisations and existing account policy
- Development of measurable strategies to support the team through use of analytical techniques and a good understanding of P&L key drivers
- Analyse and report on the ongoing performance of Account Management strategies and policies, making recommendations for change as appropriate
- Always strive for a better customer outcome in all work delivered, ensuring a focus on achieving better customer outcomes
- Pro-actively manage own workload and support the credit risk manager in delivering against the strategy maturity roadmap
- Partner with key stakeholders across the wider business to ensure that strategy execution is completed collaboratively
- End-to-end strategy management - analyse, present, implement and track against strategies developed
Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in credit risk strategy or other analytical role
- Proven experience using SAS or SQL
- Excellent analytical abilities with a track record of producing recommendations and implementing change
- Strong verbal and written communication and influencing skills
- Ability to plan, organise, prioritise and manage time effectively
How to Apply
We expect a lot from our people, but if you’re looking for a real challenge in a fast-paced purpose-driven environment where you’ll be supported and rewarded along the way we’d love to hear from you.
Please note that the Talent Acquisition team at Shop Direct is managing this vacancy directly and will not be accepting CVs sent by any recruitment agencies
Please be advised, if successful in securing this position, you may be required to undertake a credit, fraud and CRB check.
- Credit Risk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job