A FX broker based in London is looking to hire a Spanish speaking credit analyst to support the credit risk team.
Duties will consist of the following:
- Prepare and evaluate applications and make recommendations highlighting all issues relevant to a credit decision.
- Provide detailed credit research into industries, individual companies and groups of companies, using financial and non-financial sources.
- Justify credit decisions, verbally and in writing.
- Give initial feedback on prospective and existing customers to dealers and account executives.
- Ensure all files, paperwork and systems are maintained in line with company standards.
- Ensure company procedures and policies are followed at all times, including KYC procedures.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Degree educated in a business discipline.
- Previous credit Risk experience.
- Fluent Spanish essential written and spoken.
- Relationship building with people at varying levels of seniority.
To be considered for this role please click apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job