This leading telecommunications company is looking for a Credit/Statistical Modeler to join their Credit Risk and Fraud team to support and protect the growth of the consumer business within Mobile, Fixed Line and Home Broadband.
In this role as a Credit Risk Analyst you will be:
- Responsible for the detailed design and monitoring of highly effective Consumer Collections Policies to enable the achievement of the Credit Risk Goals
- Responsible for scoping effective strategies to support devliery of policy changes that impact Collections systems
- Act as key contact and subject matter expert for Collections systems capabilities and potential steps needed to support change
- Identify areas of improvement from working with Operational teams through analysis to deliver improvements
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Story-telling with data: strong skills in building the case for change, drawing on data and analytical techniques where appropriate, and supporting implementation Manager in preparing communications to business audiences
- System Testing: Knowledgeable steps required to successfully test and deliver controlled change for specialist systems ensuring all outcomes are considered & evaluated.
- Experience in credit Risk with high volume consumer environment
- Up to £45,000
- Competitive Bonus
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Daniel Moss via the Apply link on this page
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'