Credit Risk Analyst - Portfolio Strategies (SAS)
£47,000 + Competitive Benefits + Flexible Working
Would you like to join a top financial services company offering unique career progression, an exciting range of projects, and who are at the forefront of banking innovation? Our client is hiring a Strategic Analyst within their Credit Risk team on an exciting start -up portfolio. If you would like your data manipulation, analysis and insights and to be central to the strategic decisions of the company this could be the role for you. You will play a key role in the direction of a retail banking portfolio with one of the UK's most well respected lenders.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for a technically skilled Credit Risk or Fraud Analyst that will guarantee swift professional development. There is also a handsome benefits package including very competitive salary and flexible working.
- Perform analysis, make decisions and implement changes to achieve adherence to strategy
- Develop strategies to achieve the short and long-term goals of the team and wider company
- Monitor strategy effectiveness, making adjustments and implementing effective recommendations
- Ensure the strong performance of the portfolio; monitoring portfolio growth and quality, forecasting credit losses and loans profitability and performing portfolio stress-testing
- Carrying out ad hoc-analysis, providing credit risk insights and recommendations for optimising credit risk strategies and business processes.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience providing data driven insights in a Financial Services environment
- Experience within a Credit Risk role is highly desired, however, analytical experience within financial services or pricing Strategy will be considered
- Experience within a statistical role in a FS or Credit Risk environment is preferred, but not essential
- Experience using SAS or SQL is essential (SAS preferred)
- Highly numerate candidates need only apply with a minimum of a Bachelors degree from a top 20 University
HOW TO APPLY:
Email your CV or use the apply feature on this page
Credit Risk Analysis, Portfolio Analysis, SAS, SQL, Python, Retail Banking, Strategy, Commercial, Acquisitions Strategy, Collections Strategy, Existing Customer Management, Credit Risk Strategies, Optimisation, Insights
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job