Credit Risk Analyst - Portfolio Analytics - SAS
One of the UK's fastest growing Financial Services seeking a Senior Credit Risk Analysts to work in a team owning Portfolio Analytics and Strategy development. Excellent stakeholder skills and expert Credit Risk knowledge and Analytics skills are required as the role involves spearheading the portfolios strategic initiatives and liaising with senior management and internal teams.
This role will place you in a collaborative team where there has been a track record of progression through the ranks of analysts at all levels. There is also an industry leading benefits package on offer alongside a competitive annual salary.
This is an opportunity for a Senior Analyst to own retail banking Portfolio Analytics and the design, development and implementation of strategies for key portfolio targeting continued growth in the market.
- Perform and oversee analysis of an innovative retail portfolio
- Drive insights and design, develop and implement strategies for Portfolio optimisation and Collections strategies
- Liaise with internal teams and senior management, having input in Group Risk direction
- Play a key role in portfolio strategy and direction relating to new and existing products, policies and other strategic decisions
- WOrk closely with forecasting, capital and impairment and aquisitions team to ensure portfolio optimisation
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES:
- Achieved a minimum 2:1 in a mathematical degree
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills required
- Proven Analytical skills within a Credit Risk environment
- Experience in a Strategic or Portfolio role for a consumer banking portfolio
- Experience using SAS or SQL on a daily basis
- Up to £38,000
- Extremely competitive benefits package
- Opportunity to work with a growing brand
- Collaborative environment with emphasis on team-wide success
HOW TO APPLY:
Email your CV or use the apply feature on this page
Credit Risk Analysis, Portfolio Analysis, SAS, SQL, Python, Retail Banking, Strategy, Commercial, Acquisitions Strategy, Collections Strategy, Existing Customer Management, Portfolio Analytics, Product Strategy, Model Development