Credit Risk Analyst - Loans - Capital and Impairment
Up to £62,000 + Benefits
Interested in a Credit Risk Analyst position within Capital and Impairment where you will have responsibilities in a number of key areas? This role will involve you using your skills within stress testing, budgetary forecasting as well as producing portfolio performance insights.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR
You will be working for an international financial services provider who is engaged within personal banking, credit cards as well as corporate and investment banking and wealth management.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
Your key accountability's working as a Credit Risk Analyst within the Capital and Impairment team will be to produce quarterly impairment and capital forecasting as well as annual stress testing. On top of this you will be responsible for monthly portfolio performance results and working with key stakeholders to deliver continuous improvements for forecasting and stress testing models.
WHAT IS REQUIRED FROM YOU
- Undergraduate degree in a highly analytical discipline
- Experience in working within a Credit Risk environment and proven experience of SAS
- An analytical mindset partnered with an aptitude for problem solving and attention to detail
- Experience with forecasting or modelling
- Ability to work well under pressure and adapt quickly to different environments.
You should expect to earn up to £62,000 plus a competitive benefits package
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
Credit Risk - Credit Risk Analyst - SAS - forecasting - modelling - SAS Modelling - models - capital - impairment - Capital and Impairment - stress testing - portfolio - portfolio performance